- Assist doctors and Radiographer in treatments and procedures.
- Responsible for the health assessment of the patients
- Follow up patients for results and reviews. Keep accurate records and documentation.
- Dedicated to quality, safety and excellent patient care.
- Responsible for drug dispensing and IV drip administration.
- Ensure service quality, provide training where necessary.
- Registered with the Nursing Council of Hong Kong and holder with a valid practicing certificate
- Minimum 1 years’ related experience preferably in Diagnostic Imaging Centre and/or in medical clinics
- Hands-on experience in IV cannulation and blood taking are highly preferred
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
- Organized, flexible, able to multi-task and work both independently and as part of a team.
- Mature, positive, proactive, and with customer-service manner
- Computer literate, able to use MS Windows and basic clinic software
- NO shift duties required and 5 day work
- Part Time 09:00 - 14:00
Interested parties, please click "Apply Now" to submit your application.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.