- Responsible for implementing the contract works and company’s policy on occupational safety and health, and ensuring our site
safety standards are met.
- Follow safety plan to ensure environmental health & safety operation
- Perform safety training, conduct site visit and prepare inspection report
- Support regular safety audits and safety reviews respectively
- Attend site meeting and safety patrol upon the safety of the project works issues if required
- Provide safety and quality services to management, employees and contractors
- Registered Safety Officer is a must.
- Minimum 5 years of relevant working experience.
- Holding the Confined Space Safety Training Course for Competent Persons Engaged in DSD'S Works is advanced
- Good command of spoken Chinese, English and written English and Chinese
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Immediately available is preferred
Working Location: San Po Kong
Interested parties please send your CV with current / last & expected salary to:
By Email: "Apply Now"
By Post: Room 2803 & 2805, 28/F., 118 Connaught Road West, Hong Kong (Contact Person: Ms Claudia Lam)
(All information provided will only be used for recruitment related purpose.)