Some careers grow faster than others.
If you’re looking for further opportunities to develop your career, take the next step in fulfiling your potential right here at HSBC.
Corporate Banking provides international financial services solutions that support businesses ranging from large corporates to mid-market enterprises in a variety of
industry sectors all over the world. Leveraging the strength, scope and expertise of our global product network, Corporate Banking is positioned as an essential partner to large and mid-market enterprises seeking to maximise their potential internationally,
offering streamlined business access to HSBC’s international network and broad range of market leading banking products and services.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as
Relationship Management Support Manager.
In this role, you will
- Provide a wide spectrum of quality support the Relationship Managers to enable them to drive revenue, improve client engagement, maximize operational efficiency and allow
the Relationship Managers to spend more time with client
- Proactive client management via attending client meeting or factory visits as necessary with Relationship Manager and acting as the first point of contact for customers on
daily credit related enquiries, aiming to nurture cemented relationship with exploration of new business potential via customers' referrals
- Prepare appropriate analysis and preparation of proposals, presentations and pitches to prospective customers
- Support Relationship Manager on sales management activities including client planning, pipeline management, coordination with product partners for sales fulfilment, internal
system maintenance to ensure sales data and call reports are accurately and timely updated
- Undertake financial, credit and profitability analysis, and prepare the credit assessment remarks
- Support Relationship Manager on third party liaison including discussions with external lawyers, valuers.
- Coordinate with Service Delivery on the end to end credit process, review deliverables from Service Delivery and resolve issues
- Monitor credit risk including manage concern lists, credit control reports, analyse management information.
- Provide ongoing risk monitoring including Global Standards, sanctions, Anti Money Laundering alerts and act as an escalation point for risk issue response
- Ensure consistent application of Group Policy and adhere to regulatory, financial, and legal standards to minimize business and reputational risks
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate with relevant experience in corporate banking, financial analysis or risk analysis
- Be customer oriented with strong business focus
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build cohesive working relationships with business partners
- Excellent analytical skills for quality credit assessments
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Good understanding of commercial banking products and services is an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000CVTC
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional
development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited