- Sales role and manage banks and brokers, funds managers, private banks, corporates, Investment Managers and Family Offices, HNW and retail clients
The company has a cross-asset platform that provides access to trade across FX, FX Options, Futures, Stock Options, Stocks, Bonds, CFD¡s, Indices, ect. Our clients include Banks & Brokers, Fund Managers, Private Banks, Corporates, Investment Managers and Family Offices, HNW and retail clients.
- The RM is responsible for the Company and trade across FX, FX Options, Futures, Stock Options, Stocks, Bonds, CFD¡s, Indices, ect. Our clients include Banks & Brokers, Fund Managers, Private Banks, Corporates, Investment Managers and Family Offices, HNW and retail clients.
- Growing the existing portfolio by Cross Selling product, platform and solution knowledge
- Proactive engagement of specialists (global sales, asset champs, onboarding, compliance, sales trading)
- Upholding The Company's service standards as described in our values and rules of engagement
- Significant depth of documented client insight in CRM and relevant plans for client growth and client satisfaction
- Significant knowledge of product, platform, procedures, tools and systems to provide efficient servicing
- Proactive off-boarding of clients that do not meet the Company's risk appetite in accordance with policies
- Provide quality pre-sales consultant support to sales on institutional and potential VIP retail clients
- Broad understanding of value chain processes from onboarding, trading and post trade services
- Enjoy engaging with clients and colleagues
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of relevant working experience from financial industry
- Able to speak fluently and write in English and Cantonese with Mandarin capability strongly favoured
- Customer-service oriented and able to multi task and work under pressure in a fast pace environment
- Work independently and manage task and time based on the given KPI¡
Good package and westernized culture
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Hayley Law on +852 3412 4814.