about the company.
Our client is a Well-established international bank in Hong Kong, providing comprehensive and quality financial services to clients across the globe. As part of large business expansion, an outstanding opportunity has arisen for an experienced aggressive professional to join their team as Relationship Manager
about the job.
* Manage and develop a portfolio of commecial banking customers with an aim to deepen and broaden relationships with our clients
* Achieve various individual business targets and contribute to the team performance
* Prepare credit proposals and approve credit facilities in accordance with discretionary authority
* Conduct regular review and take proactive measures to ensure credit quality
* Cross-sell a full range of banking products
* Provide guidance, coaching and support to junior members Qualifications
skills & experiences required.
University graduate with relevant experience in corporate banking, financial analysis or risk analysis
- Minimum 3 years banking experience
Strong interpersonal skills with ability to build cohesive working relationships with business partners
Excellent analytical skills for quality credit assessments
Excellent written and verbal communication
Good understanding of commercial banking products and services is an advantage
If you have the right experience and skills for this role and would like to advance your career to the next level, please apply with your updated resume or contact Ryan Choy (Associate Consultant - Corporate & Commercial Banking) at 852 2232 3416 for further discussion or email you updated resume to [email protected].