- An opportunity to grow within the company that will provide a clear career path and personal development.
- High exposure role to Investment and Insurance Products.
Our clients Retail Banking and Wealth Management team provides customers with financial solutions to help them manage their wealth. These solutions include account services, mortgages, personal loans and asset management delivered through our extensive network of service channels that includes branches, private banking, and online and mobile banking platforms. They are looking for a candidate to join their Customer Relations team.
- Provide financial planning services and advice to retail clients and high-net-worth customers
- Promote a range of investment and insurance banking products to customers to discovery new business opportunities.
- Build and maintain relationships with customers by delivering personalised service to individual clients.
- Work within company policies & guidelines to maintain compliance requirements and operational risks.
- Report to the Branch Manager and work independently to achieve sales targets.
- Assist in ad hoc duties when required.
- Candidates with University level education will have an advantage.
- Valid License holder of HKSI 1,7,8 and IIQE 1,2,3.
- Preferably a minimum of two years' experience in selling investment, insurance and banking products.
- Strong sales and customer orientation, with good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Self-motivated individual with the ability to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in both English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage.
- High level of customer service mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers.
- 20 Days Annual Leave
- Independent & Dependent Medical & Dental coverage
- Quarterly incentive
- On-the-job training
- Fast-track progression
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Matt O'Shaughnessy on +852 3602 2438