Our advisory division is the fastest growing within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes for success. Since our inception, we have acquired in-depth
knowledge of an incredibly broad range of sectors and services.
Our release manager is responsible for
- Coordinating release content and effort and manage release reporting
- Communicating all key release plans, commitments and changes including requirements, scope changes and schedule
- Conducting release reviews and producing implementation plans
- Managing risks and resolving issues that affect release scope, schedule and quality
- Working closely with teams of developers, testers and a variety of end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Continuously working on making improvements in the release process
Key skills and or traits include
- 8+ years of experience in release and change management
- Strong communication skills, able to communicate and manage stakeholders across all levels
- Experience in working with global cross functional teams is desirable
- Manageability, takes direction and provides proactive and constructive support
- Strong communication skills: English speaking and writing skills is mandatory. Preference in Cantonese and/or Putonghua is desirable
- Regular daily use of English is standard with presenting, cooperating with stakeholders, attending team/corporate meetings
- Collaborative working style, but a self-starter
- Proven experience of coordinating across cross-functional work teams towards task completion
Qualifications and experience
- Bachelors or Master´s Degree in Computer Science or related field of study
- Qualifications would be preferential in
- ITIL/ITSM or other internationally recognised qualification
- Experience in Financial Services, IT or Consulting industry
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2019 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.
KPMG China operates in 19 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Changsha, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou,
Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Wuhan, Xiamen, Xi'an, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.