- Assist in conducting research and analysis on projects of different industries related to real estate market
- Take part in identifying and validating new business trends and ideas with internal business units for further development
- Assist in data collection, preparation of research reports and presentations, etc.
- Responsible for building and maintaining database for the department
- Monitor market updates including the changes of government policies, economic environment, etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as assigned
- A degree in business, marketing, economics, surveying or other related field
- At least 1 year's solid experience in market or property research is preferred; Fresh graduate will also be considered
- Proficient in excel and PowerPoint
- Some knowledge of marketing research methodologies would be an advantage
- Good communications, analytical and presentation skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your resume with your current and expected salary (Please quote the position applied and job reference in your application) to email: hr.recruit @ stangroup.com.hk or click "APPLY NOW". For mail application, please send to Human Resources Manager, Stan Group (Holdings) Limited, 8/F, China Paint Building, 1163 Canton Road, Mongkok, H.K.
Applicants not invited for interview within six weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. All information will be used solely for recruitment purpose and will be destroyed when the recruitment process is finished.