- Manage R&D function of a manufacturing group.
- Discussing R&D relative issues with English speaking customers.
- Manage Intellectual Property issues.
- Provide product road map.
- Handle and break through critical design / engineering issues.
- Co-ordinate with other departments inside the company to introduce new product to production
- Other duties assigned by the management.
- Bachelor's degree or above in Engineering related disciplines.
- Over 5 years solid R&D experience in toys.
- Familiar with toy market trend, mechanical and electronics design.
- Capable to manage engineering documentation.
- Capable to read and understand IP document..
- Mature and tactful in dealing with people from all sorts of function and location.
- Strong problem solving and leadership skills
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Station in Heyuan, China.
- 5 Days Work Week
- 1 Month CNY Bonus
- Performance Bonus
- 12 Days Annual Leave
- Medical Scheme
- Public Holidays
Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to submit your application
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.