Surrounded by an experienced open-minded and supportive team, your average day at the BCI office will include:
- Collating and disseminating information from newspapers, local councils, online tenders and other sources
- Qualifying information gathered through outbound calls to contacts within the building and construction industry
- Updating and ensuring ongoing validity and quality of leads and projects (using a recall system)
- Database management
- Achieving quantitative and qualitative goals set
- Occasional field research when required
- Building relationships with BCI research partners (building & construction industry informants)
- Ad-hoc mentoring of new staff when required
- Ad-hoc tasks as assigned from time to time e.g. assisting in coordinating interchange sessions and other BCI events, contributing to architectural publications etc
- 1+ years work experience however Gradeuates welcome to apply.
- Any Degree Holder
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Cantonese and English, ideally Mandarin
- Chinese typing
- Work effectively as an individual or as part of a team.
- A positive work ethic and a “can do” attitude
- Detailed oriented, with the ability to quickly complete a large volume of high-quality work.
What's in it for you?
- A great office culture that is highly dynamic, where people love their job and learn every day
- Attractive pay and competitive commission structure
- Health Insurance
- 5-day working week
- Starting from 16 days’ paid annual leave
- Paternity leave
- Credit AL if Public Holiday falls on Saturday
- Paid sick leave
- Birthday Leave
- Weekly fruit day
- Snacks and drinks proved by company
- Charity days leave
- Anniversary leave
Why work for BCI?
BCI has been recognized in the Family Friendly Award for three years!
If company culture and development opportunities are more important to you than a big name, BCI is right for you. We are a fast-growing mid-sized business with a global focus on growth, so we encourage an environment where collaboration, professional development and an entrepreneurial spirit thrive. This is a great opportunity for a motivated self-starter to be part of an exciting journey within a vibrant sales team.
If you are interested, please apply with you cover letter explaining about yourself and your expected salary, together with your CV by clicking "Apply Now". Thank you.
Please note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.