- Carry out research on using GIS with the latest technologies of artificial intelligence, big data and spatial analytics as well as 3D mapping for Smart City applications;
- Undertake research and development works in the Company’s Smart City R&D Lab in Hong Kong Science and Technology Parks (HKSTP);
- Carry out testing and develop prototypes for researched results;
- Document research results properly and produce progress report;
- Share and present researched results and developed prototypes to public and customers in any circumstances;
- Supervise assistant research engineer whenever available; and
- Successful candidate will be employed on a contract basis subject to renewal.
- Doctoral Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Geomatics, Engineering, Computer Graphics, Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Science or related discipline;
- Hands-on experience in using Esri GIS software will be an advantage;
- Hands-on experience in web programming;
- Good command of both spoken and written in Chinese and English.
We offer five-day work week, attractive career opportunities, remuneration and benefits to the right candidates. Interested applicants, please submit detailed resume with current & expected salary and date of availability to Human Resources Department, Esri China (Hong Kong) Limited, 9/F., CEO Tower, 77 Wing Hong Street, Cheung Sha Wan, Kowloon, Hong Kong; or by clicking the Apply Now below.
(For more information about our Company, please visit our website www.esrichina.hk)
(Application received will be treated in strict confidence and will be used exclusively for recruitment related purposes.)