- Passes in five subjects including Chinese Language, English Language (Syllabus B) and Mathematics at Grade E or above in the Hong Kong Certificate of Education Examination (HKCEE) or in
the Hong Kong Diploma of Secondary Education Examination (HKDSEE) or equivalent.
- Knowledge in Computer operation with respect to Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel with a Chinese word processing speed of 30 w.p.m. and an English word processing speed of 50 w.p.m.
- Knowledge in computer operation including the skills and technique of internet, electronic presentation skill and basic database programme
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience of staff administration and office management is also required
- Experience in labour relation, personnel management will be an advantage
- Lesser qualified candidates shall be considered for the Position of Assistant Resident Clerical Officer.
Interested applicants can apply by sending a full resume with details of academic qualifications, relevant experience, current and expected and date of availability via APPLY NOW” OR by
mail to: Human Resources Department, Wong Tung & Partners Limited, 18th Floor, Cityplaza 3, Taikoo Shing, Hong Kong