- Act as Responsible Officer with management responsibilities and duties to supervise SFC Type 1, 4 and/or 9 regulated activities
- Supervise and manage daily operations to ensure full regulatory compliance
- Assist in writing, reviewing and maintaining proper documentation of all operations, policies and procedures
- Comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations and standard of good market practices
- Provide assistance in communications with SFC and other regulators
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Degree holder or above in Finance or Business related disciplines
- 5 years or above solid related working experience
- Current holder of SFC Responsible Officer license for Type 1, 4 and/or 9 regulated activities
- Sound knowledge of SFO, regulations and guidelines of regulatory authorities and risk management control
- Ability to work under pressure, with strong analytical, leadership, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese (including Mandarin)
We offer competitive remuneration package, attractive career prospect & excellent fringe benefits including 5-day work (no shift duty required), medical & dental scheme, housing
allowance, meal allowance & discretionary bonus to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send the stating present and expected salary for application enquiry.