Description and Responsibilities:
- Act as Responsible Officer to supervise SFC Type 6 regulated activities;
- Explore and negotiate corporate finance opportunities with business partners and potential clients;
- Lead and coordinate Initial Public Offerings and Mergers & Acquisitions deals, equity placements, project and client management;
- Guide in various industry market research, financial analysis, modeling and forecasts;
- Work closely with other professional parties on the transactions;
- Communicate with regulatory authorities;
- Keep abreast of corporate developments and rules and regulations;
- Perform Takeovers Code responsibilities.
- Bachelor degree or above in accounting, finance or related disciplines;
- Holder of sole license of SFC RO Type 6;
- Minimum of 5 years solid experience in Corporate Finance or Investment Bank;
- Has deals in recent years and can bring business an advantage;
- Strong experience in IPO listing, advisory and M&A with completed multiple transactions and execution;
- Strong knowledge of the Listing Rules, Takeovers code, relevant rules and regulations;
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills;
- Analytical, self-motivated and able to work independently;
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese, English & Mandarin.
Interested parties please send your resume with current & expected salary and availability by clicking the "Apply Now" button below or
contact 3102 3363 for any enquirers.
Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.