Highlight of the role
- Dynamic & energetic working environment
- Attractive salary package
- Promising career path
- Multi-national Food & Beverage chain
- Regular incentive trips
About our client
Our client is a multi-national restaurant chain, headquarter based in the USA. They are currently undergoing rebranding globally to add dynamics and fun to their image in order to attract customers across all age-range and occupations.
They are looking for a Restaurant Operations Supervisor (frontline) in Hong Kong, who has experience with operations and people-management. You will participate in training, coaching, talent acquisition, operation management, food security monitoring, inventory control, as well as liaising with internal stakeholders to brainstorm branding ideas and to promote the brand and values as an ambassador.
- Meeting the sales and profit goal of the company by driving sales to monitor P&L of restaurant and delivering excellent customer service in a certain time frame and handling customer complaints in a professional manner
- Ensure daily operations of the restaurant run smoothly, including roster management, food stock management and equipment maintenance check
- Manage staff (8-20 pax) and act as a mentor to provide clear guidance and support when needed, including talent acquisition and retainment, coaching and training, solving conflicts, uplifting team spirit, motivating frontline staff to take ownership of assigned responsibilities, identify loyal and potential employees to promote team culture by implanting incentives, etc.
- Promote brand image by acting as a brand ambassador, participating in meetings with management team and headquarters on a regular basis, as well as supporting internal stakeholders by providing ideas to strengthen and deliver brand values
- 2 - 5 years sales management experience (preferably in food & beverage or retail industry)
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Team player and excellent leadership skills
- Experienced in operations (food stock control & floor management) and P&L management
- People management skills to handle internal conflicts and shift management
- A degree of creativity to drive new ideas for modernizing the company in all ways possible
- Certain level of flexibility to adapt to fast-changing business
- Excellent MS Office skills
- Speaks a good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
For interested parties, please click 'apply' or send your detailed resume to [email protected] or contact Demi Poon @ 22323480. All personal data collected will be kept under strictly confidential and will be only used for recruitment purpose.