We are looking for talented individuals who enjoys working at a refined restaurant environment and open kitchen surrounding.
- Maintains quality service standards with all guests by creating a friendly, relaxed atmosphere while visiting the guest’s table and coordinating service requests.
- Interacts and entertains guest in a cordial and gracious manner thereby creating a memorable experience and building customer loyalty.
- Draw up client bookings for tables and ensure that tables are set before clients’ arrival.
- Manage the front desk by receiving incoming calls, greeting and attending to customers.
- Keep records of guests who visit the restaurant.
- Assist customers with answers to queries, and proffer solutions to issues within your capacity.
- Communicate with other staff, such as dinners, informing them of clients’ bookings, needs and complaints.
- Minimum 3-4 years relevant work experience in fine dining restaurant.
- Excellent communication skills and must be service oriented.
- Fluent in speaking both English & Mandarin.
- Excellent judgment, problem solving and people skills.
- Hong Kong resident only.
Our website: www.vea.hk
We offer an attractive salary & benefits:
- Additional annual leave after 1 year of service complete with a maximum 18 days AL in total
- 6 days off per month
- No split shift, Sunday off
- Dinner Services only
- Sales Incentive Bonus
- Staff meal provided
- Job-related training
To apply please submit your CV by email or via whatsapp to 92282600.