- Responsible for sales management and sales development of own store.
- Manage the business on a day to day basis by maximizing sales and achieving monthly targets.
- Perform various reports to provide sales analysis/forecast and suggest action plan to support the staff achieving targets.
- Prepare reports, as per management requests.
- Ensure that staff resolves customer complaints effectively.
- Lead and drive consistent customer service in store by role modeling desired behavior.
Training and Development
- Motivate and coach staff appropriately to ensure that respect for company procedures, values and team spirit are in line with corporate standards.
- Supervise the training of the staff on company procedures, product knowledge, security and operations
- Identify training and development needs for the staff and give feedback to Retail Manager
After Sales Service
- Ensure that all staff duly provides after-sales service.
- Advice the store staff on after-sales service procedure.
Operations / Housekeeping
- Handle administrative duties, daily reports and staff duty rosters.
- Ensure proper functioning of all sales support IT systems.
- Ensure store is properly maintained.
- Conduct daily briefing.
Merchandise / Inventory Control
- Manage healthy stock level and product mix to reflect sales and customer demands.
- Support merchandise transfer, stock take, inventory counts.
- Ensure safety and good condition of products.
- Ensure stock and back up storage are effectively managed in an organized manner.
- Acquire, build and maintain KEY customer relationship with follow up calls and activities to drive repeat visit and build customer loyalty.
- Support the organization of In-store & Promotional events, liaising with merchandising & PR team.
- Ensure proper customer data acquisition and management on the IT system.
- Diploma holder or above.
- 5 years related operation management experience in Retail industry, familiar with the operation pattern of the retail industry.
- Strong ability in communication, coordination, team management and execution.
- Be able to work under pressure and adaptable to frequent business trips.
- Good English skill both in written and verbal
Attractive remuneration package will be offered to the right candidate, interested parties please send detailed resume to The Human Resources Manager by email : info @hkichrs.com.hk