Achieve sales budgets and achieve appropriate cost control
- Monitor sales information and act accordingly to achieve all relevant targets
- Ensure all stores are working within relevant budgets via monthly business reviews with Store Managers against the defined sales forecasts and P&Ls.
- To run and monitor KPI’s on a weekly, monthly and annual basis and act accordingly to achieve all relevant targets.
- Actively manage store finances with the Finance Department ensuring accuracy.
Co-ordination of the Retail Team
- Monitor the recruitment ,training and induction process within the Retail Team,
- To roll out and monitor retail incentives in order to motivate the sales teams and achieve sales budgets
- To monitor the sales performances of the sales teams and have review meetings with the Store Managers and make performance related recommendations.
- Defining and monitoring all operational standards
- Carry out annual audit and monitor all Health and Safety standards and issues.
- Support new store opening from an operational aspect ensuring guidelines are set and adhered to.
- To manage the validity of the customer database
- To work with the Store teams to ensure they are effectively utilizing the database tool.
- Daily and Monthly sales reports.
- Analysis Charts for weekly trading report
- Submit sales and action plans to Retail Director, HK & Southeast Asia
- Coordinate with Buyer on sample sales.
- Support Store Managers with marketing initiatives as needed.
- Monitor the training progress and making initiatives when necessary
- Meeting with Store Managers on sales performance
- Monthly meetings with Store Managers to review KPIs and action plan
- Regular dialogue with all Store managers to access operational needs, customer service standards and reinforcement on KPIs and planned sales.
- Facilitate operational meetings and feedback to the management if needed
- Territory educated with at least 8 years solid experience within a retail environment
- Highly competent user of MS Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Proven track record in Retail Operations Management managing multiple stores
- Have had experience working within the Luxury Retail Sector
- Excellent communication and 'people' skills
- A strong commitment to customer service
- The ability to work under pressure and handle challenging situations
- Confidence, drive and enthusiasm
- Decision-making ability and a sense of responsibility
- The ability to understand and analyze sales figures
We offer excellent career opportunities, attractive remuneration and generous fringe benefits to the successful candidates. Interested parties please send your full resume with both
current and expected salary through the below "Apply Now" button.
(Personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only)