- Assist both Retail Sales Director and Retail Sale Managers to manage the day-to day retail operations with over 200 frontline sales force
- Work with Shop Managers and the frontline staff in the enhancement of the sales process and customer services, and identifying areas that needs further improvement
- Prepare sales analysis reports for the Management on a regular basis and conduct periodic review of sales and staff performance
- Assist in recruitment, manpower planning and training for frontline staff
- Handle ad hoc assignments and projects (such as ERP / HRMS system implementation) as assigned by the Management
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Training & Development, Operations Management, or related disciplines
- 10-15 years or above experience in relevant area, operation experience is a MUST
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills. Proficient in MS Word, advanced level of MS Excel, PPT and Chinese Word processing
- Excellent presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, proficiency in Mandarin an advantage
Free shuttle bus service to / from Kwai Fong MTR is provided
Please apply with full resume, listing present and expected salary and availability by clicking the "Apply Now" below.
All information will be used for recruitment purpose only.