Retail Manager; Retail Operation, Senior Retail Operation Manager (Luxury Retail / Travel Retail)
- Ensuring the consistent roll out of the brand strategy of long-term strategic and financial objectives, by implementing retail strategies and distribution policies that are defined by the company
- Managing the existing retail network ensuring that the short-term sales objectives and KPIs are achieved with strategies, as well as expanding the business throughout Hong Kong
- Maximizing store profitability by driving sales; minimize operating costs through effective management of systems and information
- Acting as a brand ambassador when representing the Brand at meetings, events, charity and other work-related functions locally.
- Closely coordinating with CRM / PR department to manage customer relationships, ensuring proper understanding and management of the loyalty program by retail team members and encourage VIP's enrollment
- Producing monthly quality and quantity reports to management regarding sales trends and budget variations, competitors' analysis, information on social and cultural events, etc.
- Manage the Retail business to ensure established revenue, cost containment and service targets are met while leading the Retail team to take a focused approach in solving business challenges by developing action plans that will meet or exceed the net profit goals;
- Advocate the necessary support to improve the Retail operating efficiencies while defending the design or concept proposal to secure the necessary capital and resources that will improve the overall business;
- Create a successful implementation plans for system or reporting enhancements, product/marketing strategies, visual/store planning concepts, standard operating procedures, as well as human resources focusing on exemplary customer service;
- Work with other Department Heads to ensure stock control, merchandise planning, communication design, visuals, fit out works and staffing are adequate to successfully implement a product and placement plan that will improve the per square meter value contribution;
The successful candidate is required:
- a Degree in Business, Commerce or related discipline with a Retail management experience of at least eight years and a relevant experience in Retail strategic planning, financial analysis, operations management and supply chain process;
- a strong knowledge of the Retail industry with extensive background managing a complex Retail operation in across various locations;
- demonstrates a thorough knowledge of managing a profit and loss with a keen understanding of the requirements associated with strategic planning, construction projects and cost management;
- strong influencing, negotiation skills and stakeholder management skills;
- fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin is preferred;
- ability to creatively and thoughtfully manage a diverse group of direct reports;
- ability to travel, both domestically as well as internationally.
What you need to do now:
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV to [email protected], or call us now at 2230 7425.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.