Sales and Operations Management
- Act as a middleman between the retail team and all other departments, maintain a good relationship with third-party logistics provider and suppliers to ensure smooth operations.
- Assist boutiques to achieve sales target set through event support, service standard monitoring and follow up.
- Coordinate sales results of each boutique to General Manager and assist in stock allocation.
Support store daily operation to ensure shops are smoothly operated daily and consistency across the chain, coaching and monitoring
execution level across stores, regular updating of store operation SOP and operation manual.
- Support retail team to achieve the assigned KPIs, frequent review with Boutique Managers on possible solutions to increase productivity and maximize sales generating opportunities.
- Work with General Manager on the development and implementation of all customer service initiative, employee incentive programs, and staff development programs.
- Regularly evaluate store manpower (roster/ sick leave record/ annual leave planning).
- Ensure all corporate identity guidelines are properly implemented in all markets for uniforms, store stationery, letterheads.
Administration and Reporting
- Act as a key contact point regarding all Opex issues and assist the General Manager to monitor the controllable cost.
- Work with Headquarter and local project management team /contractors in boutiques opening and/or renovation and regular maintenance work. Ensure to meet the project deadline.
- Prepare monthly invoicing with HQ/ local Finance. Ensure all invoices and quotes received are in good order and following up on payment process.
- Coordinate local market competition information.
- Consolidate store and materials ordering, including VM materials, uniform, stationeries etc..
- Plan / Organize retail meeting follow up matters or issues arisen from Retail Meetings
- Handle store petty cash claims and shop expenses invoices, ensure all invoices and quotes
received are in good order, and following up on payment process.
- Prepare operational reports and administrative support to Retail team.
- Other ad-hoc tasks as assigned.
- Bachelor Degree in Operations or related disciplines in retail.
Minimum 10 years of solid experience in Retail Operations, preferable in Luxury Watch & Jewellery or Fashion industry.
Computer literacy, proficient in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing.
Knowledgeable in POS System, SAP and data analysis.
Possesses entrepreneurial mindset, good business sense, mature and high integrity.
Excellent interpersonal skills and presentation skills, customer-oriented.
Good planning and organizational skills.
Attentive to details.
We offer competitive remuneration to successful candidate. Interested parties please send us your detailed resume with salary expectation by email or click "Apply Now" below.
Applicants not contacted within six weeks should consider their applications unsuccessful. The personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.