- Manage all stores to perform and grow according to objectives with support of and ability to present analysis, sales tactics,
retail insights and general constructive input
- Inventory control, monitoring sales performance and roster, etc.
- Work closely with external business partners and internal parties to ensure optimal business operations
- Provide counseling, coaching, training and motivating the retail sales staff at shops
- Generates ideas about future retail activities to ensure best in class retail operational strategy; maintains up to date knowledge of the market place,
competitors and trends
- Hold district sales meeting, report sales results
- Degree Holder in Business Administration or related discipline
- 6-8 years' relevant experience in Retail Operations preferably in FMCG, Retail industry
- Independent, attentive to details, with positive working attitude
- Proactive, customer-oriented, with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
- Fluency in written and spoken in Mandarin, English & Chinese
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
We offer 5-day work, double pay and attractive remuneration package to the successful candidate. Interested parties can email your detail resume and expected
salary to us.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and only for employment purposes.