Our client is looking for a risk analyst to sit under their asset management arm. Successful candidate will have strong exposure on risk management duties related to funds, FX and equity.
Our client is a well-established Chinese investment group with more than 20 years of history. They have a branch based in Hong Kong with 4 main business lines, Asset Management, Securities and Futures Brokerage, Corporate Finance and lending. Leveraging their strong knowledge with the Chinese market, they have been rapidly expanding in their Chinese capital market and obtaining new fund from foreign investors. The company culture is relatively flexible and friendly.
Evaluate portfolio performance, conduct research and formulate hedging strategy
Produce macroeconomic forecasts by monitoring and adjusting key economic indicators.
Design and develop risk control systems for various funds before launches
Perform day-to-day risk management of fixed income and equity positions, VaR movement, ensure limits are well monitored and properly reported, identify material risks and propose risk mitigation
Develop and maintain quantitative models with global asset allocation recommendations to take advantages of the changes in the macroeconomic environment
- Bachelor degree in Finance or Risk Management field
- Master's degree or FRM qualification candidates is highly preferred
- At least 2-3 years experience in risk management within financial institutions
- Excellent communication skills in both Chinese and English
- Number-sensitive and logical mindset
- Able to work under stress and fast paced environment
- Proactive and self-driven
- 5 days work
- Wide Exposure, work closely with PM
- Well-established group business
- Stable and friendly culture
- Attractive Bonus
- Excellent work location in Island side
To apply online please click the Apply button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Mandy Wong on 3602 2411