Risk and Performance Manager – Asset Management (Job Ref No.: RPM1908):
- Provide performance contribution, attribution and risk analysis for investment portfolio on a timely basis
- Develop risk management policies and procedures and oversee the implementation of appropriate risk management programs to ensure the business are in compliance with regulatory requirement
and alighted with the risk appetite defined by the management.
- Provide accurate and timely responses to requests for performance and risk data from clients, sales and marketing, and management
- Scrutinize the investment performance of the portfolio against relevant benchmarks and peer groups, and monitor the risk exposures (market, liquidity, credit, operational risk) against parameters
- Ensure the accuracy of performance and risk data through completion of validation controls and resolution of any data quality issues
- Develop, maintain and enhance systems and software infrastructure to support the risk and performance reporting
- 5 years relevant experience in investment risk and performance analysis
- Good understanding of portfolio analysis including performance calculation methodologies (GIPS standards), risk analytics and quantitative models
- Strong analytical, quantitative and computing skills, with good communication (Mandarin and English) and interpersonal skills
- Able to work independently and possess a positive “get the job done” attitude
- Thorough understanding of investment principles, existing industry standards and requirement, with exposure to PRC capital markets
Interested parties please email your resume, current and expected salary with Job Ref. No.:RPM1908 to us.
(All information provided will be kept in strict confidence and for the recruitment purpose only.)