1. Provide risk capital evaluation and generate related reports based on regulators’ requirement such as SFC, HKIA RBC, CBIRC C-ROSS, etc.
2. Contribute to the development of quantitative risk model and conduct risk evaluation including stress testing and scenario testing based on regulatory requirements
3. Assist in development and improvement of Economic Capital Management and Enterprise Risk Management framework
4. Perform regular market risk management, including monitoring, identifying, disclosing and reporting potential risks
5. Perform risk evaluation and monitoring and reporting on alternative investment
6. Any other risk management related duties as may be assigned from time to time
1. Bachelor degree or above in Finance, Statistics, Mathematics, Accounting or related disciplines
2. Minimum 3 years financial markets or investment related working experience (risk management related is a plus), good knowledge in SFO and IA regulations, familiar with Economic Capital Management, financial markets or investment related business and workflows
3. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Officer or Assistant
4. Conversant with computer skills including MS Office automation, and good knowledge in data analytical software or programming language (VBA/SAS/SQL is preferred)
5. Strong coordination, communication and presentation skills with good command of written & spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
* Actual position based on candidate’s work experiences and capability
4. 協助開展市場風險管理工作, 包括投資風險監控、預警及報告
4. 精通Office常用辦公軟件，懂得使用資料分析軟件或程式設計語言（VBA /SAS/SQL）
We provide 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties, please send your full resume in both Chinese and English with present, expected salary and date available by clicking "Apply Now".
Taiping Financial Holdings Company Limited is a member of China Taiping Insurance Group. Taiping Financial Holdings Company provides comprehensive financial services to our high value clients in the areas of investment bank, equity capital market, securities, asset management. To cope with rapid growth and expansion, we are eager to invite highly motivated professionals to join us for the following roles: