Founded in 2017, Hong Kong-based Coinsuper is a leading exchange providing professional digital trading and customized services. We are well experienced in the fields of financial technology over the years. We have successfully drawn and built a team of global elites with high standard and established a trading platform with rigorous technical risk control and remarkable operation. Coinsuper adopts SSL technology and multi-signature wallets to ensure the stability of the platform, as well as multiple layers of protection of transaction, account and user information. Coinsuper is committed to providing customer-oriented, efficient, professional and secure trading services.
- Work closely with all stakeholders including Business Lines, Finance, Operations and IT departments to understand the investment processes and products, and identify potential risks in different risk aspects including market risk, liquidity risk, credit risk, and operational risk
- Measure and assess investment risk across different asset classes and investment strategies. Identify, develop, and implement enhancements to the current risk management processes and tools
- Compile ad-hoc and regular risk reports on a timely, consistent and accurate basis
- Investigate internal guideline breaches if necessary and take appropriate procedures to escalate and follow-up breaches
- Proactively identify risk related issues and concerns that require escalation to senior management and provide possible solutions or remedies
- Assist in other ad hoc project as assigned
- Degree or above in Finance, Risk Management, or other quantitative disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of risk management related experience in investment banks or securities firms. Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Risk Manager
- Experience of assessing portfolio risk and performance in previous role
- Professional qualification such as FRM / CFA is a plus
- Fintech, Blockchain, or Cryptocurrency knowledge or working experience is a plus
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent command of spoken and written Chinese, Mandarin, and English
- Detail oriented, responsible and willing to work under pressure
- The ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Interested parties, please submit your application, with a detailed resume indicating both present and expected salary and date of availability, online.
The personal information is collected strictly for recruitment purpose only.