Assist clients to assess, design and implement Intelligent automation solutions for their businesses.
Your new company
My client is a global consultancy with strong presence in Asia region. They would like to build a new RPA team to cater their clients' needs and are looking for high calibre RPA specialist to join their team.
Your new role
- Lead and deliver Intelligent automation solutions. This could be RPA implementation, Machine learning implementation or chatbot solutions
- Lead and deliver the functional design from opportunity identification, business case development, As-Is/To-Be process design
- Support Pre-sales work including creation of proposals, creations of use cases, POC development, go to market material and collateral creation
- Support Business development including meeting partners educating them about the offering, meeting clients and participate in proposal presentations
- Coach, train and enable team members as required. This could be on methodology or tools * Contributing to thought leadership and research
What you'll need to succeed
- Worked in pre-sales and delivery roles across RPA, Machine learning and other AI based solutions for clients for at least 2 years. Overall experience of 5 years.
- Knowledge and demonstrated experience of working with Intelligent automation solutions (as outlined above) and tools across the engagement lifecycle from opportunity identification, concept creation, solution design, build, test and implementation in production
- Experience working with one or more RPA technologies (e.g. UiPath, Automation Anywhere, Blue Prism) mandatory. Certification desired.
- Knowledge of business processes across either Finance, HR, procurement or supply chain and any one industry such as Banking, Insurance or Retail
- Experience in process optimization and standardization, including mapping and designing processes. LEAN and Six Sigma certifications are desired but not mandatory
- Broad knowledge of the RPA and AI market, vendors and technology solutions
- Broad understanding of the key industry trends, market and drivers shaping the digital transformation agenda
- Programming skills, preferably across multiple languages. .NET, Java, Python programming skills are mandatory
- Meeting milestones and multitasking within time, cost and quality constraints
- Good project management skills
- Strong communication skills and stakeholder management skills. Knowledge of Cantonese will be an advantage
What you'll get in return
Successful candidate will receive a lucrative salary packages and an opportunity to have high exposure in Asia region.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or send your CV to [email protected]
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.