KEY RESPONSIBILITIES :
- Promote ESSO Fleet Card to corporate clients.
- Responsible for establishing productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources, in order to meet company performance objectives and expectations: answering queries, offering advice, introducing products
- Meets assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives in assigned locations or verticals. Executes strategic account planning process that develops mutual performance objectives, financial targets, and critical
- Work includes identifying marketplace opportunities, prospecting and engaging new clients, developing proposals, and managing the contract process.
- Leads solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders.
- Minimal work direction needed, highly skilled and knowledgeable to the position.
- Additional responsibilities include involvement in strategy work to drive business growth, becoming subject matter expert in selected industries and able to transfer knowledge to other team members.
REQUIRED SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:
- A university degree or equivalent, preferably in sales & marketing, engineering, business and retail operation and related disciplines. Major in other subjects will also be considered
- Good business connection, particularly corporate accounts with motor fleet and local logistic operation.
- Proven ability to deliver in high pressure environment. Must have excellent attention to detail.
- Global sales experience a plus.
- Good knowledge in fuels and petroleum station
- Fluent spoken and written Cantonese and English is required
Please send resume by clicking the below "APPLY NOW" .
All information will be treated in confidential and in compliance with the privacy ordinance.