- Provide customer services and sales support duties with the sales team
- Prepare quotation, sales invoice, accounts receivable and other sales administration duties.
- Follow up orders & deal with the China customers and overseas office (e.g. complaint management, delivery schedule, stock allocation and plan)
- Handle shipping arrangement & customer's account management individually
- Some office administration duties
- Undertake ad-hoc tasks or project as required
- At least 3 years working experience in related field
- Experienced in electronic parts manufacturer, trading and import/export area
- Worked in OEM and China trade is highly preferred
- Good understand of China working culture
- Good command of both written & spoken English & Chinese (Mandarin speaking is a must) to communication with oversea and China customers and colleagues respectively
- University graduate
- Good knowledge of ERP System e.g. SAP experience is preferable.
- Good Chinese typing skill
- Hardworking & able to work under pressure
- Excellent team work spirit
- Work Location in Fotan, Shat Tin
We offer competitive pay, the 13th month pay, incentive year end bonus, medical insurance/MPF benefits after probation period, 5 days work and customized talent development
program to right candidate. Please email your CV (with your availability, current salary and expected salary) by clicking "Apply Now" for the application only.