Hello, we’re WorldFirst. We specialise in making international money transfer faster, simpler and cheaper for people and businesses with global ambitions. Our clients never stop. And neither do we. World First has experienced rapid global expansion over the last few years and we now have offices in London, Hong Kong, Sydney, Singapore, Japan and China.
We currently have a great opportunity for someone to join us as a Sales Administrative Assistant – 6 month contract.
As the Sales Administrative Assistant, you'll be providing support to the Relationship Managers with client's matters, contract review and administration tasks. The Relationship Management team looks after our top tiers client.
You can learn more about our people, culture and our office here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gG5dx38v_KA
- Processing, checking and confirming client’s documents and details.
- Assisting with administrative tasks on an ad-hoc basis, including producing statements for clients and helping to project manage marketing/client gifting initiative
- Working closely with our client and middle office functions to ensure a smooth client journey
- Good communication skills in Cantonese and English
- Excellent accuracy, sensitive to numbers and detail-oriented
- Good-organizational skills and open to work in a dynamic environment.
- Good interpersonal skills and a team player
- Willing to work on repetitive tasks
- Articulate, enthusiastic and friendly
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Learning and development opportunities
- Open, friendly, fun-loving international working environment
- Perks, including: free breakfast, Friday beer fridge, smart casual dress code, company parties – and more!!
Please submit your CV (in Microsoft Word or PDF format) to us.
To find out more about what it's like to work with World First or more job opportunities, please visit our website at www.worldfirst.com/en-hk/careers
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.