- Planning & Forecast: prepare weekly, monthly and quarterly forecast, business dashboards, quarterly business review, budget, and financials model for business owners. Update management and operations on the latest business trends. Take the lead on organizing the resources necessary to put together high quality business plan presentations
- Analysis: prepare analyses on business dimensions, YoY Growth Outlook, KPIs review, Sales lead management.
- To manage a massive database, identify the correlations and build excel models.
- Controls: ensure operations are complied with the best practice on Sales Force.com and execute sound controls on systems and process.
- Project: support project assigned by management and work with different functional teams, including Marketing, Technology Department, HR, Operations and external business partners.
- Sales Support: Coordinate sales team by managing schedules, filing important documents, communicating relevant information and tender submission
- Handle the processing of all orders with accuracy and timeliness
- Monitor the team’s progress, identify shortcomings and propose improvements
- Assist in the preparation and organizing of meeting material and events
- Prepare and process incentive calculation report and commission for sales team
- Generic administrative support to the sales team such as room reservations, stationary and mailing, Process expense claims, IDD/mobile bills verification and following up on attendance checking etc
- Degree holder in Business or other related discipline
- At least 5 years sales administration experience
- Ability to work well in a fast-paced environment
- Strong business acumen and enthusiastic in adopting new stuffs
- Well-organized, independent with high sense of responsibility
- Proficiency in the use of email, MS Office applications, Excel and PowerPoint
- Positive attitude, team oriented, self-starter, fast learner and detail-minded who can work alone and in a collaborative manner to achieve team goals
- Proficient in English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Immediately available is preferred
Good remuneration and attractive fringe benefits will be offered to the successful applicant. Interested parties please apply with full resume, present & expected salary, available date by clicking "Apply Now". For further information, please visit our company website: http://www.iadvantage.net/
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. All personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not hearing from us within 3 months may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data collected will be destroyed within 12 months.