To actively pursue new accounts, generate new business, effectively manage current accounts which include fostering account relationships and grow region at agreed levels. Ability to lead, manage, and follow sales cycle from beginning to end is absolutely necessary.
DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
· Reporting directly to the VP International Sales & Marketing, the candidate will be responsible and accountable for;
· Sales of Commercial brands throughout AP Region. Creating & closing opportunities within existing & new geographical areas
· Staying on top of all Asia Pacific markets to evaluate trends and sales patterns within the Pro AV market
· Account Management of Master Distributors & Responsibility of forging new relationships with Distributors within the region
· Management & business development for direct customers through directly owned accounts or through subordinate sales team structure
· Relationship, brand development and product awareness building with Consultants across the region both directly and through subordinate structure
· Overseeing & working with the sales order team to ensure correct & effective handling of customer purchases
· Working with the VP International Sales & Marketing to plan yearly sales budgets and targets
· Support the product / purchasing team & General Manager for stock forecasts of new products
· Represent Company at trade shows, trade association meetings to promote products
· Effectively communicate between internal departments, to manage projects
· Manages and develop a sales team of RSM in APAC
· Assist in resolving customer complaints regarding sales and service
· Experience using SalesForce.com CRM tool is a plus
Interested parties, please send resume in MS WORD format to [email protected].
Manpower® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower®, Experis®, Right Management® and ManpowerGroup® Solutions – creates substantially more value for candidates and clients across 80 countries and territories and has done for 70 years. In 2018, ManpowerGroup was named one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies for the ninth year and one of Fortune’s Most Admired Companies for the sixteenth year, confirming our position as the most trusted and admired brand in the industry. See how ManpowerGroup is powering the future of work: www.manpowergroup.com.
ManpowerGroup (formerly Manpower Inc.) was established in Hong Kong in 1964. With over 50 years of experience locally, ManpowerGroup Hong Kong (Registered as Manpower Services (Hong Kong) Limited) provides employers a range of services and solutions for the entire employment and business cycle including permanent, temporary and contract recruitment; employee assessment and selection; training; outsourcing and consulting. We helps both companies and individuals achieve more than they imagined and win in the Human Age. www.manpower.com.hk.www.manpower.com.hk