· Reach out to design firms to communicate latest collection and build solid relationship.
· Manage projects for Hong Kong, ShenZhen, GuangZhou, Macau and Hainan Island. Station in Hong Kong and occasional travel is required.
· Serve affluent clients, designers and land developers; work with them on their project's furniture requirements by providing proposals, quotations and layouts.
· Develop new business opportunities and Maintain good relationships with customers.
· Build up long-term relationships with customers to generate recurring business.
· Provide before and after-sales service support while increasing customer satisfaction and loyalty.
· Achieve Monthly Sales Target.
· Travel to US and ready to go Germany and Italy for product training and factory visit.
· Diploma or above in business related disciplines.
· 3 years experience preferably in retail industries.
· Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skill.
· Experience with MS Office application.
· Good command in both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
· Flight attendant, retail and/or B2B experience is highly preferred.