This position is on shared services basis, providing support to CX subsidiaries in the business scope of Cargo Terminal, Passenger Handling, Ramp Handling and Laundry Services.
- Liaise with operation resource planning and finance teams based on airline’s service requirements for running resource projection, cost estimation and to prepare contracts
- Prepare tender proposals, consolidate required information from different departments and draft tender proposals in response to airlines
- Prepare monthly revenue forecast and contract summary to Finance
- Prepare yearly budget for Business Development Department
- Assist in the formulation of various commercial strategy development plans
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating clients position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sell products by establishing contact and developing relationships with potential clients to recommend solutions
- Collaborate on various interdepartmental projects to ensure that the company’s operations comply with the related industry policies and standards mandatorily required by IATA
- Complete other assignments allocated by superior
- Degree holder or above
- Minimum of 5 years working experience, preferably in business, sales or customer relations
- Candidate with experience and network in aviation or logistics industry has a definite advantage
- Outgoing and willingness to learn and take initiative
- Must be numerate plus strong analytical ability
- Willing to work under pressure with tight deadline schedule
- Work independently, self-motivated, proactive, energetic and customer-oriented
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Cantonese, Mandarin would be an advantage
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Chinese Word processing
To apply, you may simply click the "Apply Online" or email
your confidential resume with date of availability, current and expected salary to recruitment @cpsl.com.hk. Applicants not contacted within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful.
Cathay Pacific Services Limited is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with our personal data policy and for recruitment purposes
only. Candidates not notified within six weeks may consider their application unsuccessful. All related information will be kept in our file for up to 24 months.