Sales & Marketing Assistant / Executive
The Lavish Attic is an unconventional watch boutique located in Pedder Building, bringing the best of the INDIVIDUAL LUXURY, CRAFTSMANSHIP and BESPOKE for the elites. We are the exclusive boutique for the most niche international watch and jewellery brands.
To cope with our expansion, we are now seeking an open-minded, passionate and enthusiastic calibre to join our team.
Candidate with less experience will be considered as Sales & Marketing Assistant.
· Provide office administrative and clerical support
· Takes inventories and prepares requisitions for supplies
· Sell and promote by providing excellent account service to customers in a professional manner
· Retain a good and long-term relationship with customers
· Oversee daily operations of the store, including visual merchandising and CRM
· Coordinate marketing activities such as campaigns, events and exhibitions
· Handle ad hoc assignments timely
· Travel overseas and China if necessary
· University graduate in related discipline
· 2-3 years of experiences (Luxury industry is preferred)
· Attention to detail and passionate in niche products
· Highly motivated, target driven and capable
· Excellent communication and organizing skills
· Knowledge in Microsoft Office (Excel, Words etc.)
· Good command in written and spoken English, Cantonese and Mandarin
· Friendly, patient, a good team player, happy to take a hands-on approach
· Immediate availability is highly preferred
5 days work per week (including Saturday and enjoy a day off during the weekday)
We offer a competitive remuneration package with good career prospects to the right candidates. Interested parties, please apply with full resume stating current/expected salary and availability by e-mail to info(at)thelavishattic.com