Reporting directly to the Managing Director, the Director of Sales & Marketing will lead a professional sales & marketing team with the following
- Strategically develop sales and marketing plan to ensure a long term business growth
- Formulate plans to increase account penetration, customer satisfaction and revenue growth
- Identifying the market trends and gathering market information
- Identify and explore market opportunities, organize and attend International trade show to promote new product and develop new customer.
- Manage and monitor company supply chain, maintain company supplier for a long-term and stable partnership to ensure all deliverables are met
- Build up a good rapport and relationship with key customers and proactively monitor and evaluate service efficiency to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Review and implement commercial business plan to achieve set target. Focus on profitability, service excellence and mitigate business risk
- Coaching and inspiring Hong Kong leadership team to ensure a cohesive approach to business and brand development.
- College degree or above
- Minimum 8 years of senior management in sales, marketing and supply chain
- Strong sales and marketing skills, excellent understanding of USA and European markets
- Strong excellent communication skills, fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin.
- Excellent brand promotion and customer development ability.
- Experience in leading and attending international trade show, preferably in USA and
- With keen market perception and insight, excellent team building and operational management ability
- Able to work under pressure, result oriented, excellent communication skills, self-motivated, responsive and detail mind.
- Frequent travel is must