- Develop & implement marketing strategy to achieve sales targets
- Explore new business opportunities and maximize sales revenue
- Implementing ERP system to ensure selling is done systematically
- Analyzing and evaluating sales trends, market directions and to make recommendations
- Experience in dealing with major key retailers and familiar in using clients’ systems is an added advantage
- Conduct marketing research, prepare sales reports and monitor sales record of key accounts
- Diploma or above in Business/Marketing
- At least 0 - 4 years relevant working experience in toys industry
- Fresh graduates will be considered as Assistant Sales & Marketing Executive
- Customer oriented, cheerful with good interpersonal and strong organization skills
- Independent and responsible, willing to meet deadline with tight schedule.
- Willing to work under pressure and need to travel occasionally
- Fluent in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-day work, public holidays, medical & life insurance and education subsidy scheme.
Please send your updated CV with time available, current and expected salary by clicking "Apply Now"
(All personal particulars will be kept strictly confidential and used for recruitment-related purposes only.)