- Formulate and execute sales and marketing strategies for the company’s residential real estate projects in Hong Kong and Overseas
- Prepare pricing strategies, sales incentive scheme, payment terms and sales documents
- Work with PR & advertising agencies on marketing programs including sales brochures and campaign materials
- Coordinate show flat design and ensure smooth logistic flow for sales office and frontline sales services
- Conduct market research and study government policy
- Provide recommendation to flat size and flat mix for potential acquisitions
- Assist in the handover operations of new residential developments
- Maintain excellent relationship with property agencies and service providers
- Oversee the leasing activities and asset management of the company’s investment properties
- Tertiary Educated in Surveying or related disciplines
- At least 8 years of sales and marketing experience, preferably with 5+ years of experience with a property developer
- Experience in leasing is an absolute advantage
- Track record in handling different types of residential sales, including large scale projects and individual houses projects
- Ability to work independently and lead a small team in executing effective sales & marketing strategies
- Strong communicator and good stakeholder management skills
- Familiar with First-hand Sales Ordinance
- Fluent Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Candidates with more experience would be considered as Senior Sales and Marketing Manager
A competitive package will be offered to the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with expected salary and availability by clicking "Apply Now"
to submit your application.
The personal data collected will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment-related purpose only.