- Responsible for project management from initial enquiry stage to order placement by co-operating with relevant departments including product development, sampling,
preparing cost analysis and quotation, order processing (Sales Orders & Purchase Orders), production arrangement.
- Handle daily data input with 100% accuracy.
- Assist line manager for daily operation.
- Work closely with relevant external sales to maintain and develop designated accounts while helping to secure new opportunities and business for the company.
- Handle complaint, carry out investigation with relevant parties to obtain information for decision making/proposing resolution.
- Retain & develop close relationship with factories.
- Provide key sales data, sales forecast, understand customer’s preference across different regions.
- Support external sales team to achieve sales target.
- Handle ad-hoc assignments & other duties when required.
Experience and skills
- IT Skills such as MS Word, Excel, Chinese typing & E-mail.
- Working experience as a Sales Co-ordinator in packaging sector is preferable.
- Good communication, analytical & interpersonal skills.
- Must be responsible, detail-minded, self-motivated and high self-discipline.
- Able to work independently with initiative and under pressure.
- Proficiency in both spoken and written Japanese (N2 or above), English and Mandarin. Other language is an advantage but not essential.
- Immediate available is highly preferred
We can offer you, among other things, 5-day work a week in a caring and collaborative work environment, medical insurance and 13 months’ salary. Interested parties, please send your
detailed CV with expected salary by clicking Apply Now.
(All personal data collected will be strict for recruitment purpose only)