The Sales Consultant will be responsible for serving the ongoing business and developing emerging account specifically for RFID and Robotic technology solutions products. The candidate will have to present and sell our RFID and Robotic solutions to meet the business needs of potential clients. He / She should be able to suggest new strategies to improve sales and increase profits.
- Deliver proactive account management to a portfolio of key Government and/or Commercial accounts
- Maintain a good sales pipeline
- Meeting/exceeding monthly and quarterly quotas for both revenue and gross profit
- Plan and attend regular update meetings with the accounts
- Manage ad-hoc queries and enquiries generated by account portfolio
- Liaise with internal departments to ensure the promptness and customer satisfaction of delivery of projects
- Development of new clients
- Liaison with distributors and principal vendors
- Preparation of tender submission
- Managing all aspects of sales engagement from qualifying opportunities through leads and various channel partners to closing and account management
- Analyze customer’s business processes, assess their needs and identify effective solutions that deliver values
- Act as point of contact for the customer at all levels which includes strategic project implementation, work scope agreement, project progress performance and wrap up
- Other duties as assigned by the Senior Sales Consultant
- Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Business Management, Engineering, Computer Science/Information Technology, Information Science, or equivalent
- Minimum 1-2 years related experience in system integration business is preferred
- Familiarity with system integration, virtualization, enterprise back up, SAN, cyber-security and cloud computing technology will be an advantage
- Result-oriented with the ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proven work experience as a sales consultant
- Ability to gather and interpret data with organizational and analytical skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Preferably with experience in handling of tender proposals and selling solutions including both hardware, software and/or tailored made system
- Understanding of RFID technology will be an added advantage
- Self-motivated to work independently, with team support, to close deals·
- Flexibility to work long and unpredictable hours.
- Ability to demonstrate ROI and high value-add to potential clients.
Attractive salary package and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please click "Apply Now" to send your resume and expected salary to Human Resources Manager. You will also have good chances of experiencing new technology and equipment.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.