- Perform general clerical duties - issue quotation, purchase order, goods receive, sales order, delivery notes, invoices etc. and shipment follow-up.
- Coordination with vendors, services/shipping department and China offices sales/services team.
- Form 5 graduate or above
- At least Three years of relevant experience in the trading field
- Import & Export shipping experience is preferred.
- Good PC knowledge in using MS office applications.
- Good command of language skills in both written and spoken Chinese/Mandarin nd English.
- Proactive, good communications, attentive to details, honest, independent.
- Candidate with less experience may consider as Assistant Sales Coordinator.
- Monday to Friday - 09:00-17:30 Lunchtime: 13:00-14:00
- Saturday - 09:00 -13:00 (Alternative week)
We offer a friendly working environment in CHAI WAN, fringe benefits that include medical insurance and paid leave annually under the rule of the
Hong Kong Labour Department.
Interested parties, please prepare your full resume, stating the date of availability, your current and expected remuneration to Administrative, Mrs. Rita Chan by clicking "Apply Now"
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.