- Report and work closely with Senior Account Manager to manage the book of business
- Acquire new and potential customers and develop new sales leads through diverse channels and industry activities
- Grow existing customer portfolio, and manage day-to-day activities
- Prepare quotations, work order, sales report, order processing and follow up, as well as handle enquiries
- Work closely with design, engineering, and factory to ensure seamless production process (e.g. communicate detail production instructions and product briefing)
- Perform marketing research and ad hoc assignments from senior management
- Strong experience in handling large/complex customers are highly desirable
- Handle new enquiries, prepare quotations, arrange samples, and manage projects
- Prepare sales forecast, meeting report and any ad hoc reports as needed
- Participate industry related conferences and exhibitions
- Diploma or above with 3 years relevant experience in electronic toys industry
- Good command of written & spoken English is a must, Cantonese and Mandarin preferable
- Superior people relationship skills
- Detail oriented
- Must be able to work and handle US/European customers independently
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Self-motivated, independent and team player with strong communication skills
- Must be able to work independently, have strong multi-tasking abilities & resourceful
- Might require to travel to China
We offer attractive compensation including MPF, medical insurance, year-end bonus and excellent career prospect to the right candidates.
Please send email with a copy of resume by clicking "Apply Now" to arrange an interview.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.