Description of work:
- Assisting Sales Manager for estimation, products and services promotion;
- Identifying new business opportunities, dealing with main contractors or developers for business developnment, maintain relations with existing customers and dealing with clients' enquiries;
- Prepare and assist with drafting all required documents for tender submission, including tender submission forms, fee proposal, company information and project references;
- Pre-qualification and tender submission;
- Support the development / improvement of the quoting process, tools and working practices;
- Attend and participate in client bid clarification meetings.
Requirement and Qualification:
- Diploma or above;
- At least 3 years relative experience in construction field;
- Preferably with experience in cladding, balustrade, window and louvre projects;
- Proactive and hardworking, able to work independently and under pressure;
- A team player with excellent communication and coordination skills;
- Good writing, presentation and communication skills in English and Cantonese;
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office;
- Immediate availability is an advantage.
Our fringe benefits include:
- Discretionary Year-end bonus;
- Medical insurance, MPF and related fringe benefits.
- Monday to Friday 0900 – 1800 & alternative Saturday 0900 – 1300
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate.
Interested parties please send your full resume with expected salary to our Personnel Manager
by clicking "Apply Now"
Personnel data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.
Applicants not being notified within 4 weeks of applying should consider their applications unsuccessful.