If you plan to work in a company that is focused on active development on the international market and yourself eager to be involved in this process, then the vacancy below will be of interest to you.
To achieve the above results, you need to be able to:
• Continuous study and knowledge of market trends in rectifier systems (Eltek, Delta, Emerson-Vertiv tec.), inverter systems, uninterruptible power supplies, batteries (lead-acid and lithium batteries), systems on solar panels;
• Perform pre-sales and after-sales activities, like customers/partners/consultants/architects visit, response to product enquiries, product presentation & demonstration, tender/quotation preparation & submission, technical support, site inspection, on-site testing & commissioning, coordination with Service Team for quality/service issues, product training to customers/partners, etc.
• preparation of a technical and financial justification of the project in the form of a report. Identification and application of technical and cost-effective features of the equipment in the report;
An experience without which it will not be possible to achieve the above mentioned results:
• higher professional education in technical specialty (radio electronics, optical communication networks, circuit engineering, electric power industry);
• required pre/sales engineer work experience (sales engineer) for at least 3 years;
• obligatory experience with rectifier and inverter systems (DC power supply systems), batteries for the telecommunications industry for at least 3 years;
• experience with fiber-optic cable, telecommunication outdoor cabinets, BTS monitoring systems are welcomed;
• proactive life position, the desire to learn and develop new technologies;
• personal qualities:
You are passionate about the designated technical area and are always aware of the changes taking place in the industry.
You know how to convince the customer in your professional technical opinion.
You always see the result in advance.
EFH Limited was established to supply the services and solutions (back up energy systems incl. renewable energy systems) in mobile (telecom) industry. As well as company is active in renewables energy area outside of telecommunication. The executives of EFH limited are European experienced team. We have successfully delivered projects in Central Asia market in back up system to mobile operators and NGOs.
The executives has commitment in development into Asia Pacific and Africa back-up large scale projects as well as the "high scale" renewable market within next 2 years.
Back-up systems and renewable energy are the fastest growing sector in the world and will allow the company (and its employees) to be involved in the transformation of the electricity generation sector on the planet. The growth of involvement is reflected in the growth of the company's revenues.
Diversification of equipment supply regions will allow the company not to be critically tied with single jurisdiction.