- To conceptualize, create and deliver trade fair / conferences in Art & Education market
- Experience executing the Events - logistically and operationally
- Excellent financial managements skills, with ability to consolidate project costs, manage large scale budgets and challenging time lines.
- Highly organized and strong team leadership
- To source and liaise with business partners for sponsorship and joint promotion opportunities
- To plan and execute the marketing campaigns and promotion program
- Well-organizational mind and produce analytical daily sales report & client list updating responsibility
- Responsible for building long-term relationships and advising clients on all events and projects
- Strong connection in Media and Advertising industry
- Degree holder or equivalent, preferably major in Marketing / Communication / Business / Art administration.
- Minimum 4 years marketing , PR and event management experience
- Solid experience in writing press release and conducting visitor promotion
- Experience in exhibition or event management industry is an advantage
- Creative & Strong marketing sense
- Able to work under pressure and good time management
- Excellent communication, interpersonal organization skills and strong leadership
- Willing to work overtime or during holiday
- Excellent at both written and spoken English , Cantonese and Putonghua
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office, Chinese Word Processing, In-Design and Adobe software
- Excellent presentation and proposal writing skill
Interested parties please apply in strict confidence with complete resume, current and expected salary by click "apply now" or by post to Human Resources Department, Art Map Limited, Room 602, 6/F, Winfull Commercial Building, 172-176 Wing Lok Street, Sheung Wan, Hong Kong.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment related purpose. Applicant who is not invited for an interview within 6 weeks may consider their application not successful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.