- Promote and sell ASSA ABLOY products and services to property developers, architects and interior designers sector and sophisticated customers.
- Contact architects, interior designers, property developers and consultants for product specifications and tendering
- Establish & maintain an interactive and a long-term trustworthy work relationship with new and existing customers.
- Identify new business opportunities to drive sales growth
- Handle customer enquiries and provide product information and follow up when necessary
- Diploma holder or above in sales and marketing or other related disciplines
- 1 to 3 years’ experiences in sales/customer service coming from building materials industry. Candidates with exposures from ironmongery industry is an advantage but not a MUST
- Well-established connection with architects/interior designers is a plus
- Pleasant, outgoing, aggressive and independent with good coordination and communication skills
- Good command in written & spoken English, Mandarin, MS office.
We offer 5-day work week and attractive remuneration package together with fringe benefits to the right candidate. If you are interested in this position, please forward your full resume together with your salary expectation by clicking "Apply Now".
To learn more about our company’s vision, strategy and products, please visit our website: http://www.assaabloy.com/en/com/
(All applications will be treated in strict confidence and for recruitment purpose only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 to 8 weeks may assume that their applications are unsuccessful and their applications will not be retained for more than 12 months.)