The primary responsibility of the Sales Executive will be to foster growth of our Client portfolio with a focus on Toys and Hardline testing
The Sales Executive will be responsible for:
- Identifying business opportunities by searching prospects, approaching and converting them (including sales speech, proposal preparation,
- Identifying any opportunities (new services, products) and working closely with management to define a go to market strategy and differentiation
- Maintaining close relationships with clients by providing support, information, and guidance; researching and recommending new opportunities,
service improvements, etc.
- Represent the Company at various Trade shows, seminars, etc.
Experience / Skills
- 2 years or related experienced of successful experience in a sales position within the TIC industry would be an advantage
- Focus on consumer goods such as Toys, Furniture, Kitchenware
- Strong business development and sales skills
- Familiar with EU/US requirement for toys and chemical testing
- Education: Engineer degree preferred
- Good interpersonal communication skill and ability to work independently
* Interested parties please send your full resume stating date of availability, present and expected salary via APPLY NOW Button.*