Our client is a Japanese trading company.
Their business mainly focused on Plastics and Electronic parts.
They are now looking for potential candidates in handling the titled position.
- Follow up inquiry from Japanese clients and local clients and build long term relationship with clients. (70%)
- Develop new business & new vendor. (30%)
- Communicate with clients to update production status.
- Promoting company service ranging from procurement, QC, assembly, QC support and logistics
- Visiting Japanese clients and factory in China(Shenzhen) 3 times per week depends on orders.
Various semiconductor-related materials
- Bachelor or above
- At least 2 years working experience in resin industry
- Experience in molder and resin and plastic is preferred
- Sales experiences would be a strong advantage but NOT must
- Good command of Mandarin
- N1 or above level of Japanese skill(with client and internal)
- Good communication skill, interpersonal skill
Salary & Benefit package
- Double Pay
- Transportation Allowance
- Business trip Allowance
- Medical Insurance
- Annual Leave
If you are passionate, driven and looking for a new and exciting opportunity, this may be the right role for you.
Please click Apply now to submit your RESUME with EXPECTED SALARY.
All personal information submitted by job applicants will be used for recruitment purposes and we reserve the rights to consider the applications for other positions in our Group.
Reeracoen (Hong Kong) is an incorporated company of NEOCAREER (Japan) which strive to provide excellent and comprehensive HR related services to our valued clients. Established over 18 branches in Asia countries, such as Singapore, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, China, Taiwan, India and more. We believed that we can be your partner in assisting you for job seeking and advancement.
Resources, Return, Reeracoen