- New Business Development, follow internal accounts and expanding sales distribution channels
- Pro-active with good communication and presentation skills
- Can learn strategic sales planning and activities of other brands and channels.
- F.5 or above
- Excellent written of English and verbal communication skills
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and mandarin
- Self-motivated, pleasant character, willing to learn with positive working attitude.
- Office furniture experience is preferred
- Able to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent negotiation, analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in MS Office, PowerPoint, Photoshop, A.I. etc.
- Candidates with more experience and higher qualifications will be considered as Senior Sales Executive
We offer attractive remuneration package including 5-working-days, annual leave, MPF, professional training, and exciting work environment to the right candidate.
Personal data will be used for recruitment purpose only.