The Sales Manager (FMCG/Pharmaceutical) will be working closely with the General Manager to achieve business targets of assigned channels.
- Develop and execute sales, pricing & distribution strategy for different channels
- Develop strategic partnership with suppliers to maximize growth potential
- Build and secure the best channel supports to maximize business results
- Analyze trade environment and sales trends to identify channel opportunities or risks and propose appropriate action accordingly
- Collect market intelligence via regular field visit and take proactive actions
- Lead and develop the HK key account and GT sales team to establish best-in-class service standards
- Develop strategy on trade spending and effective resource allocation
- Develop & Implement different marketing and promotion campaigns to retail channels
- Conduct trade evaluation, competition analysis and manage promotion incentive
- Degree holder with at least 5 years' relevant experience in Pharmaceutical & FMCG industry, preferably Degree in Pharmacy
- Solid experience in a similar capacity of key account and general trade experience
- Highly motivated by challenges and results driven
- Strong negotiation and communication skills
- Good written and spoken Chinese and English
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume both in English and Chinese with date available, present and expected salary by email to hrppa2016＠yahoo.com.hk. Please quote the job reference number of the position you apply for in all correspondence.
Personal information collected in employment applications will be treated in strict confidential and used for recuritment prupose only. All unsuccessful applications will be destroyed upon completion of the selection process.